|Description||This one will seperate the wheat from the chaff and no mistake.|
|Source||Swami Didyaputenoughchillisin ( 1975 world curry eating champion )|
|Time to prepare||Getting the ingredients together can take some tim|
|Time to cook||40 mins|
|No. of servings||Not many people can eat this|
|Ingredients||Main Ingredients :
3 Large Onions
1 Pitbull Terrier
3 Green Wine Bottles
2 Spitting Cobra
For the Sauce :
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
5 Garlic Cloves
10 Gallons tabasco extra hot
20mls Freshly Squeezed Scorpion Venom
50 Naga Jolokia Chillis
500 ml thick bleach ( unscented )
12 AA Bateries
100 ml Nitric Acid
1m Razor Wire
1 tbsp Yoghurt
Napkin folded into interesting shape
Pinch of Caustic Soda
|Instructions||1. Take the Pitbull terrirer and the cobras and pitbull and dice into medium sized chunks.
2. Chop the onions and the garlic and fry on a high heat with the Chillis in the oil for approximately 3/4 mins ( or until the onions starts to soften ).
3. Next reduce the heat and add the Pitbull and Cobra chunks to the pan and continue to fry.
4. Break the wine bottles into small pieces and add to the mix. Stir thoroughly.
5. Mix the bleach with the Nitric acid in a saucepan and place on the hob. Whilst this is warming punture the batteries and pour the juice into the mixture.
6. Once this comes to the boil add the Nitric acid and pour the whole mix over the meat. Continue to simmer to let the full flavour imbue throughout.
7. Remove from the heat and leave to stand for ever before serving on a rice with a peshwari naan garnished with barbed wire and a sprinkle of caustic soda. Add a dollop of yoghurt ( for the faint hearted ).
8. The proper way to eat this curry is to fill the bathtub with the 10 Gallons of Tabasco Sauce, which has of course been warmed to 36 degrees C. Then sit in the Bath whilst eating.
|Notes||Caution : Swami Didyaputenoughchillisin died shortly after creating this recipe.|
|[ Home |