|Difficulty||Easy to moderate|
|Source||Cooking loads of curries|
|Time to prepare||15mins|
|Time to cook||45-50mins|
|No. of servings||2|
|Ingredients||½ Free Range Chicken cut into portions
1No Onion (chopped finely)
3No cloves Garlic (chopped finely)
2 No Fresh red Chillies or as many as you like! (chopped finely)
1 tbs Ginger
2 tsps Ground Coriander
2 tsps Ground Cumin
1 tsps Ground Turmeric
2.5cm Stick of cinnamon
6No Green cardamons
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 ½ Cups chicken stock
2tbs Tomato Puree
1No 440g Tin of chopped Tomatoes
4bs Fresh Coriander chopped
2tsps Garam Masala
2tbs Lemon Juice
1. Heat oil in large pan, add onions, & garlic cook until slightly browned.
2. Add ginger, & chillie, cook 1 min, add ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, cardamons, paprika & pepper, cook until aromatic (approx 2mins) stirring constantly. Add chicken & cook for 3-4mins, stirring to coat chicken.
3. Add tomato puree & tin of tomatoes stir, & add Stock. Heat to boiling then cover & simmer for 30-40mins.
4. Add 3tbs of fresh coriander, garam masala, & 2tbs of lemon juice & stir. Simmer for 10mins to reduce gravy slightly, season with salt & black pepper to taste.
5. Serve with rice garnished with remainder of fresh coriander.
|[ Home |